We'll get you better answers about what consumers want tomorrow so you can start building it today.
- Are there "White Space" opportunities in my category?
- How can I find the new concepts that will win?
- What ideas will change the playing field in my category?
- Will new products cannibalize existing sales?
- What emotional motivators best define my new products?
HOW WE DO IT DIFFERENTLY
- Go beyond standard techniques for finding unmet needs to get breakthrough ideas
- Uncover emotional motivators behind stated needs
- Analyze a deep, broad array of potential new concepts
- Combine qualitative insight with quantitative rigor
- Give clear reasons for differentiated concept appeal
- Validate concepts quantitatively
- Know how new concepts fit within existing product lines
- Explore competitive impact of new concepts
- Identify target markets for new products
- Optimize new concepts for maximum impact by using our powerful “What if?” analysis software
New products drive market growth. But coming up with innovative, breakthrough products that win in today's hyper-competitive marketplace is not just hard – it's almost impossible. Even after all the brainstorming, innovation consulting, and market research that is done, 95% of all new products fail. Our White Space studies are designed to help you identify untapped opportunities, and develop new concepts that leverage those opportunities to win. The Modellers bring together a powerful mixture of ideation processes, analytics, and visualization technologies that help separate the winners from the pretenders.
Our unique approach utilizes situational re-framing and advanced interactive probing to identify specific, actionable areas of opportunity, and then narrow the list to specific concepts that are most likely to succeed.
The Modellers' proprietary White Space methods identify top concepts that you would miss by relying on competing methods. We take it a step further: these concepts can be benchmarked and adjusted to optimize market performance, minimize cannibalization, and maximize competitive source of share.